Covid-19 has proliferated across the nations with an increasing number of cases each day. Bonayu Lifesciences is addressing this unprecedented challenge on multiple levels. Our highest priority remains the health and safety of employees, suppliers, and partners, as well as our commitment to customers to deliver affordable health products created in a sanitised and safe environment.
We are taking necessary measures to secure the safety and well-being of our employees. For personnel working at our manufacturing sites, laboratories, and distribution centers, we have put in place health and safety procedures to provide them a safe working environment. We are following and complying with the advisories from local governments and health authorities and have issued guidance for remote working to all colleagues who can do so. All premises continue to be fully enabled for the protection and safety of employees.
Employees are being instructed to follow basic preventive measures and safety precautions that may help to reduce the risk of contracting the coronavirus or spreading it in the workplace, which includes:
- Frequently washing their hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 65 percent alcohol.
- Avoiding touching their eyes, nose, and mouth.
- covering sneezes or coughs with tissues, if possible, or else with a sleeve or shoulder.
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
- Staying home when sick.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces and objects, and
- Social distancing and the wearing of face masks are being followed at common areas, development centers, and meeting rooms.
As a global nutritional and cosmetic company, Bonayu remains committed to ensuring that our customers have access to safe and reliable products. All of our employees are working hard to address the challenges to work through the restrictions brought on by the lockdown, without compromising on safety. We thank all of our employees for making this possible.
Our employees are also taking initiative and contributing to their individual ways to help address the outbreak. Our colleagues are spreading awareness on social distancing and other critical support.
Do reach us for any further questions on firstname.lastname@example.org.